Protect surfaces and environments of all types with a MultiDez germ treatment. Cross contamination is the most common form of transfer of germs and infections in many environments. Coughs, colds and flu are transferred around offices and homes via common touch points including door handles, light switches, telephones and many others.
A regular MultiDez germ treatment will dramatically reduce the incidence of cross contamination and infection and improve the health of your home or office.
Our treatment is a simple process and involves a misting or fogging of rooms with our non toxic, non allergenic products which once dried on a surface it will provide ongoing protection against the transfer of bacteria and germs. Our treatment provides true broad-spectrum antimicrobial surface protection, is leach resistant and totally food safe.
MultiDez recommend monthly or quarterly treatments depending on the number of people in your environment, and whether there are specific health issues to be controlled.
Environments suitable for MultiDez germ treatments:
- Aged Care
- Child Care
- Hospitals and Health Care
- Homes - indoors and outdoors
- Food Manufacturing
- Gyms and Fitness Centres
- Schools including boarding houses
MultiDez treatments are applied by our Local Mould Inspector who are trained to deal with these common commercial and residential issues.
All MultiDez treatments provide non-toxic, non allergenic, non leaching antibacterial protection; it is personally and professionally applied by local Franchise Owners.
MultiDez is a TOTALLY NEW way of banishing smells, nasty bacteria and mould in commercial and residential environments that is smarter, safer and longer-lasting than other sanitizing and germ-killing treatments.
MultiDez creates an invisible protective layer on surfaces that is deadly to the bacteria including mould that create odours and illness and leave ugly stains but is completely safe for even the most sensitive people and pets.
Conveniently, MultiDez treatments literally take minutes to apply; our local Mould Cleaner can deliver our services at a time convenient to you. Because we care about the environment there are no poisons, chemicals or toxic-smells. Our surface treatments will protects for weeks and will drastically reduce the amount of time spent on cleaning.
Find out more about our MultiDez treatment services by clicking on one of the links below:
MultiDez products have been proven in approved and accredited laboratory testing to kill 99.9% of nasty bacteria for up to 28 days. Independent laboratory testing shows MultiDez to be an effective treatment on many surface types.
Click here to find out how it works